Making IOT Work for the Customer
Customer Success Manager
Azolla is a leading Internet of Things (IOT) facilities management software company. Our IOT platform is used in software, finance, healthcare and service companies. Azolla helps move companies from a passive to a predictive work environment creating 24/7 visibility on key asset infrastructure.
Due to our ongoing expansion, Azolla is seeking an experienced Customer Success Manager (CSM) to help support our existing customer base and the onboarding of new clients.
The CSM will manage the implementation journey, be capable of managing multiple projects concurrently, and report on the project status to management. The CSM will help advise the client on best practices, from data capture to system deployment options and on system adoption.
As the CSM you will be uniquely positioned to provide customer feedback to the business, influence the product roadmap and help feed into the company’s strategic growth.
This role requires someone who is both diplomatic and persuasive. Ideally, you will have some technical background or an understanding of the software development process, be familiar with a project management methodology and most importantly understand what a Customer Success Manager contributes to an organisation.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- Previous experience in implementing a software system.
- Previous experience in a Software customer care role (SAAS and/or On-Premise).
- Previous experience in defining a Customer Success Model and rolling it out within the organization.
- A knowledge of the Facilities Management (FM) space along with practical knowledge and use of FM software applications would be an ideal fit.
- 3+ years of experience working directly with corporate clients in customer success or implementation within a software company.
- An understanding of the software industry and how to deploy systems.
- Exceptional customer service skills, empathy, and a positive attitude with a desire to help our customers succeed.
- Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships inside and outside the organisation.
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to effectively influence the Customer.
- Ability to think critically, troubleshoot and solve complex problems.
- Excellent project management skills.
- English speaking with strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Travel within the territory may be expected for certain in-person customer meetings.
- Technical or Engineering knowledge would be desirable but not essential.
- Software Skills: Proficient in MS Project or similar project management tools as well as the MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Excel, Word).
- Project management skills and experience with Agile or Lean would be beneficial.
- Experience in a technical support role would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of sensor technology would be a valuable skill within this setting.
- A technical, engineering or facilities management qualification would be valuable.
Day to Day Work & Your Future
This is a hands-on role requiring you to be actively involved with the client. However, you will have input into defining the customer journey, recommending improvements in the deployment process and feeding back customer experiences to the organisation. The CSM role will also impact the Product roadmap.
Day to Day
- Onboarding business clients and setting them up for success.
- Driving engagement and user adoption.
- Monitoring customer satisfaction levels with proactive check-ins to support customer retention.
- Act as a conduit for customer feedback to the product manager and the development teams influencing the Product Roadmap.
- Collating customer service issues and tracking their corrective close out.
We are a growing company and this role will evolve. The CSM is a key hire with a high level of influence within the organisation. You will interact with software development, operations and sales.
To apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Success Management
We learn by doing and listening to the Customer