Making IOT Work for the Customer
Digital Marketing Manager
Azolla is a leading Internet of Things (IOT) facilities management software company. Our IOT platform is used in software, finance, healthcare and service companies. Azolla helps move companies from a passive to a predictive work environment creating 24/7 visibility on key asset infrastructure.
Due to our ongoing expansion, Azolla is seeking an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to help support the company’s ‘Go to Market’ strategy. This role will lead the online acquisition of new customers and support the retention of our existing install base.
The successful candidate should be able to design, launch, evaluate, optimize, and scale online acquisition across the customer lifecycle. The candidate should be passionate about digital marketing technologies & techniques, ambitious, hard-working and willing to experiment and learn.
As you grow into the role, we expect you to evolve the company’s Digital Marketing Strategy, including using social media as a communications tool to build a sense of community, improve engagement, and drive high-quality traffic to our site.
WHAT SKILLS DO YOU NEED?
- 3-5 Years experience in Digital Marketing within a software business.
- A deep understanding of content strategy for both inbound and outbound marketing ideally within a Software industry.
- Experience in lead generation including using digital marketing, email marketing tools, Analytics, Pay Per Click.
- Proven ability to build high-quality Marketing Qualified Leads (MQL) to support Sales efforts.
- Comfortable using social media and marketing tools to build brand awareness and tangible results.
- BA or equivalent in Digital Marketing.
- Strong people skills, competent with analytics and the ability to multitask, working in a dynamic environment.
- Experience using CRM tools (Salesforce/Hubspot).
- Candidates should be passionate about digital, mobile and new technologies with excellent time management skills, be a self-starter and be focused on delivering results.
- Practical, hands-on mindset.
- Have excellent spoken and written English, highly developed communication skills and the ability to write value proposition focused content.
- Experience within a SAAS Software company is preferable.
- Experience delivering performance improvements via Search Engine Optimization (SEO) and integrating social media channels to boost website traffic & quality.
- Experience with WordPress (Divi)
- Knowledge of IOT space.
Day to Day Work & Your Future
This is a hands-on role requiring you to be actively involved in planning and executing the activities required to build a lead pipeline for sales. However, you will also have the ability to influence the company’s ‘Go to Market’ strategy as we move from a direct sales model to Channel.
Day to Day
- Using lead generation tools to build a sales pipeline.
- Review existing digital presence and build a plan to improve brand awareness.
- Content creation to improve organic rankings and improve brand awareness.
- Improve communication with the existing customer base.
- Explore new routes to market.
We are a growing company and this role will evolve. You can expect to progress quickly based on your performance.
To apply submit your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Customer Success Management
We learn by doing and listening to the Customer